Monday, March 22, 2010

Chocolate Cupcakes

I finally found a recipe that Bill LOVES...
I took the recipe from Betty Crocker for Chocolate fudge cake.. I reduced the amount of sugar, flour and milk and added a cup of starter. I used sugar free chocolate pudding (2 small packages) and added a little extra milk.. I omitted the baking chocolate (as the pudding mix) however- which I had stirred in some chocolate chips. When I really sit down and look at it I will post a better recipe (and email or comment if you want the exact thing)

For me - I really think the butter is what added to it.. they came out kind of soft / gummy (just the way Bill likes it!) And everyone agreed they were NOT dry. BIG hit.. unfortunately - NOT low cal :) But for a treat - they aren't BAD. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment