Friday, August 6, 2010

COUPONING :)

So I have started a new adventure .. humm perhaps Bill is right - the kicks don't last :(

Well maybe this one will!

I ended up on http://theKrazyCouponlady.com one night by accident and wow - I was shocked! With the recent move to the new place I have a Fred Meyer, QFC, Safeway, Albertsons, Rite Aid and a Trader Joes between the freeway and the house! (Ok the Safeway is about 3 blocks up but still)

So - why not use that to my advantage on groceries / household items??

And man its fun!

Recently I went to Rite Aid (with the help of some blogs and some friends coupons that were getting thrown out)

I got 2 bottles of ProCreast Health Mouth wash (regular / nighttime), 2 bottles of ProCreast Health Whitening, 3 tubes of toothpaste (more creast), 1 ProGlide Shaver (looks nice ;)), 2 bottles of Gilette Body wash and a coupon organizer (Ok come on - had to get one!) Out of pocket I spent $29 and in rebates I'm getting back $28!! I also have $2.50 in 'cash' coupons on my next transacation! (By the way without the coupon organizer this works out to $5.00 back in cash!!)

How can you beat that?? I also have stocked us on cheese (grated and rubber slices) and got Lean Cuisines for 1.20 each (enough for my lunches ALL week :) )

SO we'll see - of course there will be limited items to buy - unless free or getting paid there is no more mouth wash or toothpaste or for that matter cereal (good deal at target with coupons) that I can bring into the house before Bill kills me :)

But if I get paid to walk out of the store with it - then I'm sure there is a shelter that would love it.. :)

WOO HOO - Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment